We are a global brand with a lot of local heart and loyal fans. We taste good and we do good. Because it’s never been just about the chicken. It’s about the people who make the chicken… and the people who make the chicken look good. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for someone to help us with:
- Strategic planning and execution of restaurant events
- ATL campaign planning/creative asset development in the Nando’s voice a.k.a fun & frank
- Post campaign reporting
- Website updates
- Budget management
You’re looking to flex these top-notch qualities:
- Snappy project management skills to manage deadlines and deliver fast turn-around jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on-the-job experience
- An ability to work on your own but also collaborate
- Great communication skills – can understand jargon but don’t need to use it
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Roll-up-your sleeves attitude to get shit done
Some more sweet stuff to seal the deal:
- FREE Nando’s lunch everyday if you want - we dare you!
- Secret discount for friends and family
- Opportunity to travel Australia-wide
- Dogs in the office!!!!
- Work on projects that change lives like our Fighting Malaria fundraising initiative
Join a happy team of people who like what they do
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.