Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
Brimming with passion and personality, a Nandoca (the name we give to a member of our family) puts everything they have into everything they do, helping create those unforgettable customer experiences.
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
- Do you want to work with a fun and engaging restaurant brand?
- Do you want to be part of a vibrant, fun and engaging team?
Our Gold Coast restaurants are the stars of their precincts of great food and a great time. With busy environments in bustling shopping centres you will ever be bored. Be part of this great team in Robina where we have customers from business people, families and shoppers alike - we need your amazing customer skills to wow them all.
Nandoca's are the people whose passion and personality bring our restaurants to life. They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers.
As a Shift Supervisor you will help run the shifts, look after fellow Nandoca's and motivate the team to get the best out of everyone. Its about offering the very best customer experience for each and every customer - every time! It's a great step up for any ambitious individual looking to improve and develop themselves into a management role. If you have a great people personality, a strong work ethic and can make work fun for those around you - this could be the role for you!
- You love Customer Service and exceed in creating relationships. You're passionate also about the detail and a quick learner.
- Everyday you choose a positive, can do attitude, are self motivated and enjoy taking others on that journey.
- You’ll have hands-on leadership experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment
- You bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- Ability to juggle ten things at once
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures
- Willing and e to work a rotating rabloster with availability over 7 days.
- You’ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando’s does!
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values we live by at Nando's. We are looking for people who have fire in their bellies to ignite passion into our beautiful restaurants and deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
Please enter as much information in the track record section of the application to give us a solid overview of your previous work experience.
How to apply?
Click the link and follow the prompts - it's pretty easy!
Please complete a cover letter answering the following question; "why do you want to be a hospitality manager?"
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered for the role.
Tell me about how this kind of role fits into your life ... maybe you need some work life balance, maybe it's your two year plan while you figure your life out.
Maybe you want to run your own business one day and you want to learn the ropes ... I don't need an essay, just tell it like it is in a paragraph or two.
Sound like something you're interested in? What are you waiting for it's time to apply! If you have specific questions you are welcome to contact our
People Development Manager, Steve Begley on 0466 754 414
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.