We're looking for an Experienced Assistant Manager for our Southport Family Restaurant.
You have a proven background in developing people and an absolute passion in ensuring an amazing customer experience, each time and every time.
You lead by example in hosting our customers and exceeding expectations.
Let us tell you what we are looking for ...
Maybe, you are working in retail, hotels or tourism. Maybe you are working in a pub, bar or cafe as a manager, and recognise that really, there isn't much career progression and you want to do more and want to dive into something else ...
Perhaps you want to test yourself when it comes to building amazing customer experience in restaurant, not a transaction? Then hey - we want to hear from you!
On paper we will be looking for the following: (Selection Criteria)
- Has proven management or team leader / supervisor experience for at least 8-12 other people
- Has been accountable for inventory and rostering
- Can demonstrate that you exceed in Customer Service skills
- Able and willing to work over a rotating 7 day roster
- Proven ability to engage, lead and motivate others
- Want to be part of a vibrant culture and grow
- Ability and willingness to work weekend and night shifts
- A positive, punctual and professional approach essential.
What does an Assistant Manager do?
In a nutshell, the Assistant Manager, known internally as an Assistant Patrao (Patrao means head of the family in Portuguese) is responsible for shift management, development of the team, hosting and customer experience and key elements of restaurant operations (such as ordering, rostering, training).
So you might be thinking ... What's in this for me?
- You will work with an Area Manager and your Patrao to ensure you are getting the development you need
- Competitive salary recognising your experience and initiative
- Rotating roster which includes plenty of rest time
- Be part of a place that really invests in it's people and culture including our Master Griller Competition
How to apply?
Click the link and follow the prompts - it's easy!
Please complete a cover letter along with your resume,
answering the following question;
"Why do you want to be a hospitality manager at Nando's?"
Tell us how you see your skills and positive attitude could add value to our family!
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered for the role.
Sound like something you're interested in?
What are you waiting for it's time to apply!
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work