About the Role
Nando's is looking for leaders who are adaptive in their management style, with proven experience leading a team of at least 10 employees. This is an exciting opportunity to join a beautiful restaurant, with high-volume sales, and grow your leadership under a strong Restaurant Manager.
The role is fast-paced, responsible for supporting the Restaurant Manager in driving an excellent operation, assisting with:
- Ensuring each of our Nandocas (that's what we call our employees) are having fun on shift in a safe, harmonious environment.
- Recruitment, development and training of new employees;
- Performing stock take and gross profit reporting;
- Delivering and inspiring others to deliver outstanding customer service
- Creating rosters in alignment with sales forecasts and managing labour; and
- Proactively providing a safe workplace in compliance with Company Policy & Procedure.
Ideally you know that you can be a leader without being a manager, but you can't be a manager without being a leader. We believe in empowering our leaders to own their business results, and in turn those leaders empower their employees to work towards the Nando's purpose - to Change Lives, and Run Restaurants Brilliantly.
What's In It For You?
Here at Nando's, you truly have an opportunity to do something different, and make real impact. We have:
- 30% off Family and Friends Discount
- Free Meal on Shift
- Company-funded Fun Days (e.g. Laser Skirmish, Bowling, Beach Days)
- Regional Engagement Events (Soccer Tournament and Beach Volleyball)
- Master Griller - an opportunity to win the titles of State, National and International Master Griller. This year our National Grillers are off to Ireland - all expenses paid!
We also have plenty of opportunity for relocation, promotion, and lateral development with 31 restaurants in Queensland, a support centre in Melbourne, and Nando's in over 25 countries globally.
Sound like something you're interested in?
What are you waiting for then, it's time to apply!!
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered for the role.
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.
**Please note that only those individuals who have Full-Working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity**