This is an exciting role which has been newly created for a engaging, motivated individual to come on board and help provide support to our BDM who oversees all of our franchised partners throughout Victoria and Tasmania.
You will be providing a wide variety of administration support, whilst also helping to grow and develop the franchised restaurants within the approved Nando’s operating system.
The role will mainly be office based, however, you will also be out on the road visiting our Nando’s restaurants on a weekly basis.You will have a great deal of flexibility in this position, some and other days you may choose to work from a local cafe and other days in the comfort of your own home. We have a strong focus on work/life balance and are committed in making it work for you!
Reporting to: BDM (VIC / TAS)
Your role will involve:
- Providing administrative support to the BDM (VIC/TAS) : Answering phones, booking appointments, drafting reports, collecting date, sending emails & additional Ad hoc tasks.
- Establish a healthy two-way dialogue with all franchisees in relation to all aspects of their Restaurant.
- Ensure the highest level of operational excellence to improve guest experience and encourage repeat visits.
- Ensure major marketing initiatives are embedded within all franchised Restaurants.
- Ensure all Restaurants are fully compliant with Nando’s Australia’s operating system and guidelines.
- Where deviation from approved policy and process is observed, manage as appropriate within prescribed Nando’s guidelines.
- Provide guidance to franchisees in employment related matters and, where appropriate, escalate issues to the appropriate HR resource.
- Conduct audits as directed and escalate issue Restaurants to management as appropriate.
You are autonomous, driven and adaptable. You thrive working in a fun environment and being in a dynamic role – where no two days are the same.
You will be equipped with a proven track record of coaching and leadership, financial acumen coupled with exceptional interpersonal, influencing and business relationship building skills.You will also have a high attention to detail as this role will also be heavily admin task based.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- I.T Proficient across Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong attention to detail, follow up, organization and process
- Good at building relationships
- Some understanding or experience with franchising and franchisees would be preferred
To be considered for the role, you must possess:
- Full, unrestricted rights to work in Australia.
- Experience working within a franchised environment would also be highly regarded.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and encourage franchisees to deliver mutually beneficial business outcomes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders and build productive working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to think outside the square to deliver mutually favourable business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire people at all levels.
- High level of customer service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of Nando’s operational procedures
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills, planning and organisational skills
- A full driver’s license is required for this position.
What we can offer you:
- An attractive package commensurate to demonstrated results.
- Dynamic and innovative, passionate and vibrant workplace culture.
- Opportunity to learn a wide range of business acumen across a wide skill base from strategic decision making to day to day business operations - no two days are the same.
- 30% off Nando’s for Family & Friends
- Dogs in the office!!!
Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly, based on merit, without discrimination and harassment, which reflects the diverse nature of the Nando’s family. We support the diversity of our people through policy and practice and encourage applications from both women and men.