Albany, Auckland, New Zealand
It’s the people who make the chicken!
- Be part of an inclusive team that likes to have fun!
- Grow your skills
- Permanent position with great opportunities for promotion
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. At Nando's you'll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We make sure our teams have a great time at work, but we're still serious about serving fresh, delicious food and developing our Nandocas (that's what we call our staff).
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and most of all, Family are the values we live by at Nando's. If these values inspire you, then you've come to the right place!
The role of a brilliant Shift Leader at Nando’s:
- Be part of the restaurant leadership team
- Supporting the Restaurant Manager to run brilliant shifts
- Helping achieve restaurant goals and celebrate the wins
- Delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Helping the team have fun on shift
- Maintaining a safe and supportive environment for the whole team
- Leading by example and motivating the restaurant team to be brilliant in every way
To be considered in this position, previous people leadership experience within a casual dining or QSR brand is beneficial, but not essential.
What’s in it for you:
- Having fun every day!
- Flexible work hours
- Free meal on shift
- Great induction program and ongoing training
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Personal development program
- Learn skills you can use wherever your career takes you
- Free uniform
- Generous discount when you visit Nando’s with your friends and family
- Free company fun days and events (we promise these are actually fun!)
- Be part of a team that changes the lives of our Nandocas, customers and communities
If you’d like to be part of our growing family, then apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview with our restaurant leaders. This is where the fun begins!
Due to a large number of applicants, we will be using video interviews as a first point of the recruitment process. To be considered for this role, please complete the video interview section of the application.
Only candidates with the rights to work in New Zealand will be shortlisted.
Nando’s New Zealand is an Equal Opportunity Employer who seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We want all our people to feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work