Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Lead an inclusive team that likes to have fun
- Permanent position with career progression and development
- Flexible working structure
Here at Nando's, you truly have an opportunity to be part of something different, we believe in putting our people first and living our values, this starts with our restaurants and the exceptional team.
There’s nothing ordinary about working with Nando’s. We’re all about passion and personality. You’ll be part of an awesome workplace culture that encourages you to be your best self, provides an opportunity for career growth, and is FUN and inclusive
We recognise the value of a work-life balance so you can enjoy coming to work (and living life!), and a supportive culture where you’re celebrated for being yourself. You’ll find yourself helping change the lives of the people and communities around you, as we work together to do good in our local neighbourhoods and for the planet.
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity, and most of all, Family are the values we live by at Nando's. If these values inspire you, then you've come to the right place!
About the role
At Nando’s you truly have the opportunity to do something different and make a real impact – we are all about changing lives together and creating a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Be a key member of the management team
- Coach and develop the restaurant team
- Help deliver restaurant results
- Creating and maintaining a safe environment, so everyone feels they belong
- Championing a great team culture
- Live the Nando's values every day
What's in it for you?
We all love a good perk and as a valued member of the family, you will receive,
- 30% off Family and Friends Discount
- Personal development opportunities and grow your career through our leadership program
- Free meal on shift
Sounds like something you’re interested in – let’s find about you
- A natural desire for customer service, passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas (that’s team members in Nando’s speak).
- Leadership experience from a hospitality, retail, or leisure background.
- Prior experience with achieving KPI’s and driving sales
- Exceptional communication skills
Then what are you waiting for – click Apply below!
Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks to ensure that people are employed, trained, and promoted fairly. Nando's is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We aim to ensure that all our people feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work.
*Please note that only those individuals who have Full-Working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity*