Join our IT team On a Fixed Term 12-month Contract!
We are looking for a Nandoca with a passion for Technology Projects to join our IT team.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the ‘hands on’ Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closure of several small to medium Restaurant facing projects. This will include managing the relevant functional stakeholders, internal departments and external partners throughout the life of the projects.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead and contribute directly towards establishing and delivering small to medium projects (3 – 12 months in duration) to deliver a business case on time, quality, and budget.
- Project planning will include the delivery of the following artefacts.
- Project Plans, Rollout Plans and Work Breakdown Structures
- Resource Plans,
- Cost estimates and budget tracking,
- Communication Plan,
- Risk and Issues Management Plan, Logs and Tracking,
- Test Strategy,
- Training Plan,
- Change Management Plan,
- Production Support Handover
- Project control
- Managing internal and external resources,
- Reporting on Project Status to Stakeholders
- Maintaining and Tracking Decision Logs,
- Issue and risk management,
- Scope management,
- Maintaining, tracking and reporting costs against budget,
- Reviewing Business Benefits are on track to match the Business Cases,
- Leading the governance group or Steering Committee to assist in decision making, allocating responsibilities, clearing barriers and communication,
- Ensure testing of the solution has been successfully conducted and
- Ensure Stakeholders sign off deliverables.
- Project Closure
- Post Implementation Review,
- Closure report,
- Lessons learnt.
- Develop the team.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where possible.
To be considered for the role, you must possess:
- Retail or Hospitality technology project implementation experience, (ideally Store or Restaurant facing).
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management end to end delivery experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with strong influencing, commercial and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders and build productive relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work successfully and productively in a team environment.
- Self-starter and finisher, with a strong ability to manage priorities and relationships appropriately in a high-pressure, complex environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think laterally and deliver innovative solutions.
- Ability to work strategically and be ‘hands on’ within a project.
- Broad knowledge of Restaurant technology and systems, (Point of Sale, Financial, Inventory, Labour, Kitchen, branch networking).
- Specific Project Management practitioner qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science desirable.
Please submit your application by 01 AUGUST 2021
*Please note that only those individuals who have Full-Working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity*