The IT Project Manager is responsible for delivering our key Financial System Implementation Project. You will drive the stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of this key project.
Nandos genuinely focusses on it's people and it's key purpose of Changing Lives Together. We are looking for a PM who not only enjoys delivering a successful project, but values working within, and is committed to contributing to a positive and supportive culture.
What will your day look like?
Lead the delivery of the Finance System Implementation and deliver the business case on time, meeting quality requirements and on budget. This will include the following:
- Project planning, including:
- Project Plans, Rollout Plans and Work Breakdown Structures
- Resource Plans,
- Cost estimates and budget tracking,
- Communication Plan,
- Risk and Issues Management Plan, Logs and Tracking,
- Test Strategy,
- Training Plan,
- Change Management Plan,
- Production Support Handover
- Project control
- Managing internal and external resources,
- Reporting on Project Status to Stakeholders
- Maintaining and Tracking Decision Logs,
- Issue and risk management,
- Scope management,
- Maintaining, tracking and reporting costs against budget,
- Reviewing Business Benefits are on track to match the Business Cases,
- Leading the governance group or Steering Committee to assist in decision making, allocating responsibilities, clearing barriers and communication,
- Ensure testing of solution has been successfully conducted and
- Ensure Stakeholders sign off deliverables.
- Project Closure
- Post Implementation Review,
- Closure report.
What are we looking for?
- Finance system technology project implementation experience, e.g. a minimum of three successful core Finance Re-platform projects completed.
- Minimum 7 years of Project Management end to end delivery experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with strong influencing, commercial and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders and build productive relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work successfully and productively in a team environment.
- Self-starter and finisher, with a strong ability to manage priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think laterally and deliver innovative solutions.
- Ability to work strategically and be ‘hands on’ within a project.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the implementation of Workday an advantage.
- Project Management practitioner qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science desirable
What’s in it for you?
Some more sweet stuff to seal the deal:
- FREE Nando’s lunch everyday.
- Secret discount for friends and family.
- An engaged and supportive stakeholder group who are committed to the success of the project.
- Be part of a positive team of people who like what they do and are passionate about making a difference.
Interested and think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you.
Please note that only candidates with full working rights within Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly, based on merit, without discrimination and harassment, which reflects the diverse nature of the Nando’s family. We support the diversity of our people through policy and practice and encourage applications from both women and men.