New Zealanders are addicted to spicing up their lives with a fix of succulent flame grilled PERi PERi chicken. Besides our legendary chicken, the one thing you'll always find at Nando's is a warm welcome that will make you feel right at home.
We’re a small team with big ambitions, looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Systems Administrator who loves Technology to provide IT support to our Teams.
If you think you've got what it takes, then we want you to join our family – the opportunities are just as tasty as our famous PERi PERi!
Our IT Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, technical design and implementation, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software, digital platforms and related network infrastructure. This role is generalist in nature and will also deliver L1, L2 support services across the NZ/Aus Restaurant environment and Central Support offices.
You will be seen as the subject matter expert/s and be responsible for the administration of Nando’s core systems and ITIL based services.
You will also provide technical leadership and guidance in the implementation of IT projects and participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the corporate infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshooting incidents in a timely and accurate fashion, helping Restaurants and Central Support staff (Server, Desktop, Networks & Digital Platforms).
- Support and maintain Central Support’s IT infrastructure (systems, networks) throughout their lifecycle.
- Monitor IT systems & networks to ensure security, integrity, and availability to users.
- Be responsible for the administration of our cloud based environments.
- Work with Nando’s IT partners and vendors to ensure stability and availability of IT systems, hardware and network environments.
- Lead telecommunications projects.
- Participation in after-hours support roster, remotely troubleshooting restaurant incidents.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting IT infrastructure.
- Confident, team player, enjoy fast paced environments.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge of collaboration tools, networking, security, Office 365 and system administration processes.
- Not only are you technically skilled but have excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the ITIL and Service Delivery frameworks.
- Be able to work independently and autonomously.
And the Technical stuff...
- Exchange and Office 365
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- Amazon Web Services
- Windows Server, Desktop
- Routing, VLAN/switching, firewalls (Cisco, Extreme, Huawei)
- POS Administration (desirable)
- ITIL certification (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
Some more sweet stuff to seal the deal:
- FREE Nando’s lunch everyday.
- Secret discount for friends and family.
- The opportunity to work with multiple Technologies.
- Contribute to projects that change lives such as our Fighting Malaria fundraising initiative and;
- Be part of a positive team of people who like what they do and are passionate about making a difference.
Interested and think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you.
Please note that only candidates with full working rights will be considered for this opportunity.
Nando’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek to ensure that people are employed, trained and promoted fairly, based on merit, without discrimination and harassment, which reflects the diverse nature of the Nando’s family. We support the diversity of our people through policy and practice and encourage applications from both women and men.