We're always looking for people with fire in their bellies and passion in their souls. If you're that kind of person, then we'd love you to join our Nando's family!
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
- Work with a fun and engaging restaurant brand
- Permanent part time position with career development opportunities
Australians are addicted to spicing up their lives with a fix of succulent flame grilled Peri Peri chicken. Besides our legendary chicken, the one thing you'll always find at Nando's is a warm welcome that will make you feel right at home.
We are looking for a Nandoca (that's what we call our amazing staff) who have fire in their bellies to ignite passion into their job, and help our restaurants deliver exceptional experiences to our customers.
If you think you've got what it takes then we want you to join our family! Whether it's on the restaurant floor, perfecting the art of grilling chicken, or running the entire restaurant, the opportunities are just as tasty as our famous Peri Peri.
Nandocas are the people whose passion and personality bring our restaurants to life. They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers. In this role, you will learn all the ropes, from serving customers to cooking succulent flame grilled chicken and our other delicious products. There will be cleaning to make sure the restaurant looks amazing as well as learning all about food safety and health and safety requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have hands-on experience in leading shifts in a restaurant or hospitality environment would be advantageous;
- Great customer service skills;
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile; and
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to juggle ten things at once;
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures.
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values we live by at Nando's. Above everything, we have fun. Our work hard, play hard attitude keeps our Nandocas fired up for action! It makes for a sizzling experience and we can't wait for you to join our table – Because if there's one thing we love as much as Peri Peri, Its big happy gatherings!
We are not requesting your resume at this stage. Please submit a cover letter and resume briefly outlining your previous experience that is relevant to this role and why you think you are the best person for this.
Please enter as much information in the track record section of the application to give us a solid overview of your previous work experience. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit their resume at a later date.
Applications received without a Cover Letter and Resume will not be considered.